Reporting directly to the QA Manager, the Quality Inspector providing support and certification to shipments.
This is a critical role in the business and due to large plant growth, our client is looking to find a determined and committed individual who will help mould and drive a successful Quality team.
Quality Inspection Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Inspection of Final Shipments to customers to verify Contents vs Sales Order
- Record keeping of products
- Certification of Shipments to international and customer standards requirements, ensuring no delay in shipments due to certification.
- Help host inspection visits by third party inspectors (assigned by customers and/or certification bodies) where required.
- Report quality deviations to senior QA personnel
- Implement established quality systems and procedures
- Goods inwards inspection and documentation as required
- Take part in any interdepartmental activities relating to the assurance of Quality.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Quality Inspection experience
- A manufacturing background
- Ability to work autonomously, and within a team.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a progressive Quality Inspector to join a thriving business as it enters an exciting period.