Our client, a leading manufacturer based in Redditch, is looking to appoint a Quality Inspector to work with the quality team to ensure the timely inspection of products are compliant with defined quality requirements.
Supplying goods to varied environments for industries including Aerospace, Defence, Oil and Gas this is a role that requires adherence to stringent Aerospace quality requirements and processes in the inspection of its product.
Reporting to the Inspection Team Leader the Quality Inspector will be responsible for:
• Ensuring adherence to Aerospace quality requirements and processes
• First-off, final inspection using a mix of SPC and 100% as required
• Complete FAIR’s, PPAP’s, PFMEA’s and customer specific paperwork
• Investigating and reporting non-conformities
• Participate in continuous improvement activities
• Adhere to Health & Safety procedures
• Liaise with production staff & work closely with colleagues to ensure
• Ensure production deadlines are met
• Become conversant with requirements of ISO9001, AS99100 and
You will have the ability to understand and interpret technical drawings and specifications and will have previous experience of root cause analysis eg 8D, Fishbone,5Y. Excellent attention to detail, use of Microsoft word and excel are essential.
In addition the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a positive attitude and an advocate towards continuous improvement.
Previous experience in a similar manufacturing environment is desirable and with formal Quality training or qualifications or a desire to work towards. Knowledge of AS9100, NADCAP and the requirements of SABRe would be an advantage.
We are only able to contact shortlisted applicants, thank you for your interest.
- Quality Control
- Technical Skills
- Aerospace Industries
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job