We are extremely proud to be supporting the launch of a new and exciting company in Wales. Arbed am Byth is a joint venture between the Energy Saving Trust and Everwarm and has been appointed to deliver one of the Welsh Government's flagship energy efficiency programmes, Arbed 3.
Arbed am Byth will be the leader in tackling fuel poverty, reducing carbon emissions, improving energy efficiency and supporting sustainable local economic growth through the delivery of local area-based schemes across Wales, providing a high-quality end to end customer experience, from initial referral through to assessment and the installation of measure, aftercare and support to households and communities all across Wales.
We are recruiting for 2 x Quality Inspectors covering South Wales who will carry out independent inspections of every energy efficiency improvement installed at every property in every local Arbed scheme across Wales. Assessing works against agreed standards, the Quality Inspection team will work with colleagues and sub-contractors to drive continuous improvement in the standard of installations being completed.
- Carry out inspections of measures installed under local Arbed schemes:
- Inspect and ensure all aspects of install are correct and comply with applicable Quality and Compliance guidance
- Record findings from inspection, including taking photographs as required using a tablet-based application
- Ensure survey requirements were met and enabled measure to be correctly installed
- Work with wider operational team to provide technical guidance and support to sub-contractors
- Act as technical liaison points for all enquiries relating to installation quality, appropriateness of installations and technical guidance around quality of installations and output
- Deliver a high-quality service to scheme customers, providing a consistently high level of customer service, and handling and resolving any questions that arise during visits
- Have an awareness of energy efficiency to enable you to give advice to householders
- Certain schemes may require liaison with the local police force, housing officers etc. to keep them informed of scheme activity in an area, not least to enable customers to verify identification details on demand
- Complete post Energy Performance Certificates on installations as required:
- Complete post-installation EPCs to the regulated standard
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working with external partners
- Experience in both loft and cavity insulation inspections
- ACOPS Certificated
- OFTEC Qualified
- Knowledge of BBA approved cavity wall injection systems
- Electrical Trade Experience
- CSCS Certification
- Gas Safe qualified
- Ability to interact with installers and householders
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- IT Literacy
- Good time management
- Full valid driving licence
- Ability to communicate in both Welsh and English is highly desirable
This is a superb opportunity to join a new company who will be an employer of choice in Wales. They will offer a competitive salary and good benefits, an excellent working environment and strong career progression opportunities.
This role includes a company car / car allowance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"