Quality Inspector - Permanent - Available Immediately
Are you looking for the next step in your career as a Quality Inspector? Do you thrive on inspecting products and ensuring they are a set standard? Then Smart Moves Recruitment is waiting to hear from you!
As Quality Inspector you will be responsible for:
- Inspection to relevant standards throughout the manufacturing process and supporting Goods-In Inspection.
- Making suggestions on Continuous Improvement and cost reduction within the business.
- Provide timely feedback to supervisor / manager on any technical or quality issues that arise.
- Ensure all work & time is recorded appropriately through the CATS /PDC system.
- Assist in developing inspection practices and documentation.
Skills and Experience required for the Quality Inspector Role:
- Experience in an Inspection role within an electronics environment is desirable.
- High attention to detail when inspecting goods.
- Ability to accurately communicate issues on all levels.
- Good manual dexterity and capability of working under a microscope.
- Ability to use basic measuring equipment.
So if this role sounds like the career move for you then don’t miss out on a fantastic opportunity… apply now, we would love to hear from you!
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
Smart Moves Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
- Continuous Improvement
- Cost Reduction
- Quality Control
- Manual Dexterity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"