Quality Inspector (Manufacturing)
Permanent , Competitive Salary + company bonus scheme + Excellent benefits package
Nr. Petersfield, Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours per week + optional overtime + annual pay reviews
Our Hampshire based Manufacturing client are urgently recruiting for a Quality Inspector to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will have Inspection experience within a manufacturing environment and knowledge of inspecting low volume / high end products for the scientific and manufacturing industries.
The working environment operates to AS9100 Quality standards and is modern and supportive. This role offers fantastic progression opportunities and excellent company benefits and a company bonus scheme and enhanced holiday allowance.
- Experience of working within manufacturing undertaking inspection duties
- An excellent attention to detail with experience of high tolerance work
- Knowledge of programming CMM's or working as a Machinist previously is desirable
- Experience of inspecting both metals and plastics is desirable
- An ability to work within a fast paced working environment whilst demonstrating high levels of accuracy and pride in the completed workload is essential.
- The client is a forward thinking and innovative employer with excellent training, benefits and dedication to its employees and applications are welcomed from those looking to progress within the industry.
Due to the urgency of these roles early applications are encouraged.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job