The successful candidate will have:
Experience with Manual measuring equipment such as Verniers, Calipers and micrometers, CMM experience is an advantage but not essential. The successful candidate for the Quality Inspector position will also be available to work double day shifts
They will be:
Sound knowledge of inspection techniques, including:
- The ability to interpret mechanical engineering drawings and determine appropriate measuring techniques
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They offer competitive rates of pay including shift allowance and private healthcare
* They offer a sustainable client base.
* Excellent career progression.
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Alex Fishley by email on - or by phone on
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job