Priory Education and Children’s Services is a leading company in the UK offering independent behavioural care for commissioners across the UK. With over 100 high quality schools, colleges and homes we focus on making a real and lasting difference for everyone we support.
Our service is looking for an innovative and enthusiastic leader for our quality team. Our service users are at the heart of everything we do and our quality looks to reflect this.
The role will be to support the Director of Quality, Operations Directors and Service Managers to develop and improve best practice across our Education and Children’s Services
Responsible for a portfolio of services nationwide, aiming to ensure that all services meet all regulatory and company requirements and are continually improving the quality of service delivery and service user experience.
As a member of the Division’s Quality team you will contribute to the Division’s overall strategic aims and business plans, and lead and work on Quality projects as required by the Quality team.
The ideal candidate will have expert specialist knowledge of leading, implementing and reviewing quality initiatives in a related business environment.
Educated to a degree level or equivalent the post holder will have extensive experience of managing and leading ‘good’ social care and/or Education services and have knowledge and experience of managing change, quality improvement processes, and site turnaround.
What we would like from you:
- Sound knowledge of the social care and/or Education industry, regulatory matters and current best practice.
- Experience of discussing issues with, and presenting findings to, senior management teams.
- Strong report writing skills with the ability to present information (both financial and non-financial) and recommendations in a clear and logical way.
- Education qualification with demonstrable experience of working within PECS is desirable but not essential.
- Evidence of having implemented practices which have resulted in positive outcomes for people with a learning disability and complex needs.
- Exercise strong practice leadership in a style and manner consistent with the company’s values, sharing best practice, positively influencing colleagues at all levels, and encouraging reflective practice and a culture of continuous improvement.
What we would like to give you:
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
- Health Cash Plan
Interviews will be held on or around 18th DecemberReferences
For all roles we require a minimum of two references. References provided must cover the last 5 years.
Please be advised that references will be requested prior to interview for all roles within our schools.
If you are applying to work within our Children’s Homes we will need to request all references from where you have worked with either Children or Vulnerable Adults.About us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
Priory Education Services is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and disclosures with the relevant body at an enhanced level. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job