Quality & Governance Development Lead Nurse Qualified
About the role
As Maria Mallaband Care Group continues it’s growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Quality and Governance Development Lead to join the team.
Reporting to the Clinical Director, our Quality and Governance Development Lead will support the function with trend analysis of key care concerns, quality development updates and communication together with revision and creation of new care compliance within the company.
*This role includes company car or car allowance
As our Quality and Governance Development lead you will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Must be a qualified RGN/RMN and be registered with the NMC.
- Strong understanding of health and social care systems and of challenges and opportunities in the context of the external environment.
- Strong understanding of quality improvement methodologies and clinical governance frameworks.
- Strong understanding of regulatory and policy context.
- Experience of implementing new policy and procedures alongside creation of new care and clinical processes and strategies.
- Experience of quality audit/ compliance within the care home sector.
- Demonstrable knowledge of issues within nursing and the quality agenda.
- Demonstrable knowledge of risk management processes and clinical governance.
- Demonstrable knowledge of infection prevention and control.
- Demonstrate ability to compile reports and deliver presentations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintain current and up to date care and quality policies and procedures which are reflective of changes in legislation and best practice.
- Develop key clinical policies and procedures and lead the review of clinical policies in a systematic manner.
- Ongoing monitoring or service delivery through analysis and tending ensuring adherence to policies and procedures / systems and processes.
- Undertake analysis of care and quality data on a weekly, monthly and annual basis to identify both service level and organisational themes and trends.
- Collate CQC and internal audit outcomes and the summary of the inspection report for all services and compile a report for the Clinical Director.
- Implementation of quarterly quality monthly bulletins.
- Updating and creation of new/ existing best practice audits.
- Create monthly updates for each Regional Manager showing quality assurance, audit outcomes and current/ previous regulatory inspection outcomes for each service.
- Oversight and management of our concerns and complaints process, ensuring procedures and adhered to and identify themes and trends as a platform for learning and service development.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Fully funded training
- Development opportunities
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition MMCG Care Awards
“Maria Mallaband Care Group’s main priority is the welfare and wellbeing of its residents and staff. We have therefore adopted a Group wide policy across all our Homes requiring all new staff to confirm they are willing to receive a [Covid-19] vaccine. Prior to commencing employment, the successful applicant will be required to confirm in writing that they are happy to consent to receiving a Covid Vaccine when available, in accordance with the Government’s UK wide vaccination programme and that they are not aware of any reason why they would should not consent. We are happy to answer any queries any applicant might have about this policy.”Head Office
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Interested? Just click apply! Or if you have any further questions before applying you can contact the recruitment team at [email protected] or you can call us at .
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
Maria Mallaband Care Group
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'