SALARY- £35,000-£40,000 plus other benefits
My client is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their business on a permanent basis in the Surrey area. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of Engineering principles preferably in an Aerospace environment.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- HNC qualified or work based experience in QMS development
- Highly experienced in QA systems and implementation
- Analytical & good use of problem solving skills
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Experience of working with AS9100 & ISO9001
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated individual
- Right first time approach
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Maintaining the QMS to meet the requirements of AS9100 and ISO9001.
- Continuous improve processes and procedures in the QMS
- Drive standardisation on processes along with waste elimination and continuous improvement
- Monitor and coordinate responses to all NCRs
- Ensuring documentation, including technical drawings are configured and controlled correctly
- Collating material compliance data, report writing where necessary
- Liaise with customers and resolve any disputes in a timely manner
- Handle internal & external audits, manage and improve the systems
- Monitor output, quality & scrap rates. Improving OTD performance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'