Key Responsibilities of Quality Engineer is to work in the designated value stream and lead quality improvements to processes /parts to enable elimination of defects and customer rejects as well as lead defect investigations internally and from customer complaints championing customer service at all times.
- Ensure that Customer (both internal and external) quality queries are dealt with promptly, efficiently and professionally
- Lead PPSR and FRB processes, driving a right-first-time culture and build in quality ethos.
- Support designated Value stream effectively to enable high customer service and business goal achievement
- To maintain quality documentation neatly and methodically, both in paper copy and or electronically
We would love to speak to anyone for the Quality Engineer role who has:
- CNC Machine Experience
- Understanding of FMEA (Failure Mode Effects Analysis).
- Understand the development of control plans.
- Manufacturing or Engineering background
ACS are recruiting for a Quality Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Quality Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Quality Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Quality Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Quality Engineer role you desire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'