SALARY- £30,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience
We are looking for Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the Uxbridge area with experience in the manufacturing industry. Your main duty will be to ensure that the introduction of all new projects within the business adhere to the requirements of the Quality Management system and to improve the effectiveness of Quality Engineering.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree Qualified in Electrical / Electronic engineering or Science
- 3 years’ or more experience working in a similar Quality Engineer role
- Skills in Six Sigma, 8D, 5 Why and FMEA
- Knowledge of MRP systems
- Experience with CMM and QCT Inspection ideally
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a similar manufacturing team.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills
- Any relevant experience working as a Lead Assessor to either AS9100 or ISO9001 Standards is very beneficial
- Conducting internal ISO audits
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards
- Supporting the QA inspection team
- Ensuring all new projects within the business meet the requirement of the Quality Management System
- Developing quality plans and process maps
- Reviewing any failures that take place within manufacturing
- Liaising with other departments of all levels
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'