GBP25,000 - GBP30,000
We are working with an engineering subcontractor who across a variety of industries including Agricultural, Medical, Leisure and Lighting, due to exceptional growth and new customer and contract requirements they have an opening for the position of Quality Engineer
As a key role within the company this position is perfect for someone looking for an opportunity to unify existing quality practices to recognised standards, we are searching for a candidate that is looking to be influential in change and helping to drive a sub-contract engineering company to the next level as part of our current business expansion plans
You will be pro-active, organised, with an eye for detail, a natural problem solver with a keen interest in making a difference and improving efficiency and quality through teamwork and co-operation and excellent communication skills
· Overall responsibilities for Quality within the company, including
o Achieving and maintaining the company to the level of ISO 9001: 2015 standard
o Ensuring procedures and policy is adhered to, both daily and by internal auditing
o 1st off, last off and inspection reports
o Calibration of instrumentation
o Talking to customers regarding quality issues
· Driving continuous improvement
o Health & Safety
o 5s improvement
o Working practice
o KPI Monitoring and Reporting
Skills will include:
· Monitoring and improving of QMS in particular ISO9001
· Internal Auditing, KPI monitoring and Report Writing.
· Inspection techniques in mechanical Engineering/Machining environment
· Identifying and working with customers to fulfil their specific quality requirements
· Ability to read engineering drawings and comprehension of geometric tolerancing.
· Quality Planning skills looking ahead to potential issues
· Ability to work under pressure
· Good communicator with Manager, Employee and Customer alike
· Show a high level of proactivity and problem solving both as an individual & as part of a team.
· A driver of change and ability to influence others
· Self-starting and motivated
· An excellent attention to detail when dealing with small high value parts.
- Quality Engineer
- 1st off
- geometric tolerancing
- last off
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'