Title: Quality Engineer
Do you have a HNC/HND in Engineering discipline or similar? Are you a qualified internal auditor? Do you have practical experience within a Quality Engineering and or Manufacturing positon?
Quality Engineer required around Darford
Salary upto £33,000
Location: around Darford
The Role of Quality Engineer
- Identify & implement the resolution of quality issues (product & service related)
- Responsible for drawing updates (to aid prompt QI resolution)
- Responsible for management & implementation of product upgrades and changes (ECR/ECN) as needed
- Monitoring product compliance to declared standards & directives and outlook of future relevant standards and legislation
- Support PD team in the Development and execution of DVP&R in line with applicable standards, directives & legislation
- Inspection liaison & management at suppliers and goods in
- Conduct internal audits
- Implementation of corrective & preventive actions to maintain and improve our Management System
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Quality Engineer application?
- HNC/HND in Engineering discipline or similar
- Qualified internal auditor
- Demonstrable practical experience within a Quality Engineering and or Manufacturing positon
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and/or IATF 16949
- Experience of automotive design and manufacturing quality standard and working practices
- BEng / BSc in an Engineering discipline
- Qualified lead internal auditor
- Demonstrable practical experience within an automotive Tier 1 quality engineering role
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 and/or ISO 27001
- Experience of working with electronics parts/components
- Worked with Far East Manufacturing Partners
- AutoCAD 2D drawing
If you would like to learn more about the role Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Quality Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Quality Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Quality Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Quality Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Quality Engineer role you desire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'