£30ph - £32ph
Owen Daniels are currently looking for a Quality Engineer to work for a client who work within the automotive sector. After a successful 2019 they are looking to increase the Quality engineering department.
The company design and manufacture components for the Automotive sector.
- Must have experience in an engineering discipline
- Must have experience working in the Automotive sector
- Experience supporting NPI
- Run analytical reports to then look at improving production speed, time and process
- Manage and implement continuous improvements
- Apply Lean manufacturing and six sigma methodologies
- Experience with DOE’s, Process Capability, Fishbone, Pareto analysis, etc.
- Experience with APQP, FMEA’s, PPAP, SPC
- Full driving licence
- Some travel involved
If you feel this role is of interest to you then please apply with your most recent CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'