SALARY- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the Sheffield area with experience in the Manufacturing Industry. Your main duty will be to assist the Quality Management Team in the day to day running of the ISO ISO9001 and AS9100 Quality Management System.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience
- Previous experience working in a similar Quality Engineering role
- Must have previous experience of working with an ISO 9001 OR AS 9100 OR TS/IATF16949 Quality Management System.
- Working experience of quality methods such as 5S, LEAN and Continuous Improvement.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ensuring that any failures are reviewed with manufacturing and engineering.
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards.
- Corresponding with customers to identify manufacturing quality issues.
- Supporting the Quality Engineering team with dimensional testing using relevant equipment.
- Maintaining the QMS to ISO9001 and AS9100
- Coordinating activities for continuous improvement
- Conducting Internal Quality audits.
- Liaising with other departments
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'