Position: Quality Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Excellent Benefits
If there’s something stopping you from achieving all you’re capable of, you’ll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active - a real opportunity to release your true potential.
The Company: Our Client, who pride themselves on Excellence manufacture and sells a range of plastic products and components for the Medical, Automotive, and Aerospace Sectors. They are part of a global technology company that serves healthcare institutions, life science researchers, clinical laboratories, industry and the general public.
The Role: Due to sustained continued expansion they now require a Quality Engineer to lead, and provide support and information to site personnel on matters relating to Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental controls. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing guidance and assistance with the NPI design verification and validation processes for product and process development
- Process validation knowledge required, writing protocols and reports
- Liaison with internal / external customers on quality concerns
The Person: Candidates suitable for consideration should be able to provide evidence of the following:
- A HNC / Degree in Engineering (any discipline) or educated to minimum A Level Standard (with relevant work experience). A Time Served Engineer with very relevant experience would also be considered.
- Knowledge of requirements of working in the medical device industry (FDA, ISO 9001, 13485)
- Knowledge of Validation (IQ / OQ / PQ), CAPA, SAP desirable
You will be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills both written and oral, be computer literate, and able to work as part of a team.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Management
- Validation Reports
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'