Job Location: Dorchester, Dorset
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience plus extensive benefits package
Hours: Monday - Friday, 37 hours per week (flexitime available)
Due to the wining of new orders an company expansion, a forward thinking organisation that is well renowned within their industry as market leaders of Science & Technology solutions to the MOD, Royal Navy & other corporate defence customers is currently looking to expand its Quality Department with the introduction of three Quality Engineers on a permanent basis to work on new product introduction.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a professional Engineering environment and to join a company that values its staff and the work you do for them.
Within this role, you will be supporting the design, development and delivery of complex electro-mechanical products. Working with internal and external customers to provide assurance that the products and services delivered are complaint with the relevant quality and regulatory standards.
Key duties will include:
- Provide independent assessment of lifecycle design review inputs, entry and exit criteria
- Responsibility for independent authority during validation and verification activities
- Carry out quality audits and surveillance activities
- Promote and support quality within all areas of the business
- Ownership of quality activities throughout lifecycle including delivery documentation sign off
- Ownership of non-conformance management activities including identification of solutions to issues and implementation of robust preventative actions
- Verification and validation activities including FAT testing and sign off
- Dealing with customer concerns
- Effective and timely monitoring and status reporting
The successful applicant will possess:
- Proven capability in auditing, process development and improvement
- Previous experience of working within a Quality capacity undertaking full product lifecycle quality Knowledge of Defence and Quality standards and familiar with MoD requirements for Quality
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good commercial awareness and customer facing skills
- Conversant with requirements of AS9100
If you have the following experience then this would be advantageous
- Lead Auditor qualification
- Knowledge of Defence and Quality standards and familiar with MoD requirements for Quality
- Experience of supplier quality assurance activities
Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate must be able to achieve full SC (Security Clearance).
- Competitive starting salary
- Company Pension + Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Bonus
- Excellent working environment within an established team in modern working offices
- Onsite Parking
- Onsite Gym
Location: Dorchester, this role is on the outskirts so travel times from the following are:
- From Poole, 30 minutes
- From Ferndown, 40 minutes
- From Blandford, 30 minutes
- From Sherborne, 45 minutes
- From Yeovil, 45 minutes
- From Wimborne, 35 minutes
- From Wareham, 14 minutes
For more information on this position, company or to apply for this role, please contact our recruitment team.
Those who have the right skills and experience, our aim is that you will hear back from us within 24 hours but due to the high number of applications we are receiving at present, we are unable to respond to every application individually so If you do not hear from us within 3 days please assume that your application at this stage has not been successful. As new positions arise we will review any applications already made to us and may contact you about other suitable roles.
Resource Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally. It is the policy of the Company to take all reasonable steps to ensure that each applicant is assessed only in accordance on the basis of their qualifications, skills and abilities to perform the relevant duties without prejudice in regards to background, religion, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'