An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Quality Inspector or Quality Engineer with a background in injection mould tooling to join a growing company based in Dunmow, Essex.
The ideal Quality Engineer will have experience with injection moulding processes and also have experience with quality tools such as FMEA, PPAP and SPC. Knowledge and experience of measuring equipment would be an additional benefit.
Responsibility for the Quality Engineer:
- Proficient in plastic injection mould tool design.
- Tooling design and 3D modelling.
- Use of quality measurement equipment and quality tools.
- Provide support to key functions in New Product Introduction (NPI) process.
- Perform cost estimating functions during the development cycle.
- Perform quality engineering by establishing quality plans for each part (FMEA's, Control Plans, Work Instructions & PPAP's.
Person specification for the Quality Engineer:
- Experience as a Quality Engineer / Quality Inspector.
- Knowledge or experience of plastic injection moulding processes.
- Experience with quality tools such as FMEA, PPAP, SPC.. etc.
Package for the Quality Engineer:
- Salary depending on experience.
- 22 days holiday plus extra loyalty days plus bank holidays.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Quality Engineer
- Injection Moulding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'