Whilst they already are accredited ISO9001 they are working towards achieving ISO14001 which would be initially the main focus for this member of staff.
Over the last couple of years some of their larger customers are looking to carry out health, safety and environmental audits of the business which has highlighted the need for this role.
We are looking for candidates who could deal with the following main areas:
- Supplier and environmental audits
- Presentations to management team regarding changes/updates to legislation
- Ensure compliance with ISO9001, transition to new system and maintain appropriate records and deal with external audits
- Prepare for accreditation of ISO14001 alongside external consultants
- Ensure the company meets its statutory obligations in all areas of environmental, health & safety and quality
- Drive improvement in all areas of SHEQ
If you are already have experience in dealing with and the preparation of Quality paperwork but not necessarily ISO14001 and would like the challenge of learning about this then this role could be ideal for you. Please apply or alternatively for a more discreet method of applying email me directly firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01702 444393
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job