We are recruiting a number of exciting Quality Engineer positions to work for a market leading Global Manufacturer based in Wolverhampton. After significant investment and an increasing global order book, my client is looking for Quality Engineer's who have significant experience in Quality problem solving, have played an active role in Lean and Six Sigma and ideally degree qualified. In return the successful candidate can expect full training and development.
Our client is a market leading Global Manufacturer based in the West Midlands region. With an international scope and sites across the UK this is a chance to join a business who supply into a number of the world's leading OEM's. After significant recent investment and a number of new projects about to launch, this has resulted in increased headcount across all departments, my client is now looking for an additional Quality Engineers to bolster their Quality department.
Reporting into the Quality Manager, this role will;
* Maintain and establish effective forms of corrective action systems, effectively utilising tools such as 8D
* Works with leadership team to ensure that individuals performing functions affecting quality are trained and demonstrate the appropriate skills and performance results.
* Drive and develop internal, customer and third party quality system audits.
* Collaborates with Supply Chain / Procurement on the management of suppliers.
* Assesses supplier capabilities and monitors supplier quality to ensure desired levels of performance.
* Work closely with Engineering
- Minimum HNC degree qualified
- Strong previous experience in either an Auto/Aero Tier 1 environment
- Exceptional problem solving ability utilising tools such as 8D
- Six Sigma Green Belt qualified would be advantageous
- Confident, tenacious approach to Quality
£35,000 - £38,000 + training/progression, pension, private health care