Quality Engineer Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Generation, control and acceptance of Process, and product quality documentation
- Act as the Quality Leadership for the Business Unit allocated and act as the customers first point of contact for quality matters
- Regularly review quality and regulatory requirements and ensure compliance is achieved
- Oversee and undertake inspections of product and paperwork both internally and at suppliers where required
- Develop manufacturing methods to reduce the costs of Quality Control
- Responsible for the control and reduction of Non Conformance both in the product, process and suppliers
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
- A previous background in Quality working in the manufactruing industry.
- Experience of implementing root cause analysis methods such as 5Y, 8D, or FMEA.
- Experience working with and auditing external customers and suppliers
- Specialist knowledge of ISO9001 standards.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join a thriving business as it enters an exciting period. If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Jack Hattersley at Elevation Recruitment Group on
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering & Manufacturing division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and similar positions, please visit www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'