Supplier Technical Engineer - Automotive Parts/ Tier 1, Tier 2 supply
Based in Birmingham
Salary up to £45k + benefits + free parking
Nationwide Recruitment Service - NRS has a rewarding opportunity for a Supplier Technical Engineer/ Quality Manager in their clients successful Quality Engineering Department.
This role is wholly responsible for all technical and quality performance for manufacturing and production of our clients suppliers. The Supplier Technical Manager is responsible for Production Programmes being on time as well as 5s and 8d.
You will ensure all supplier quality and process and APQP
This may suit someone who has been a supplier technical assistant, maintenance engineer, production engineer, quality engineer, production manager, technical manager, engineering manager within automotive tier 1 or tier 2 supplier.
You will need to have experience in
- Continuous improvement within a manufacturing production environment
- FMCG or automotive or manufacturing production of parts or food, including planning monitoring and supply chain of manufacturing processes.
- Proven track record in executing production programmes on time as well as 5s and 8d and supply performance
- Working within a meticulous, structured and timely manner to ensure performance for suppliers is adequately monitored and reported regularly
- Track record in introducing improvements that have had an effect on QCD performance and improving commercial performance of supply chain
- Supplier quality and process and APQP
- Managing and implementing engineering Cat C Change
- Performance standards in relation to production, quality and timeframes using a continuous improvement approach.
- Supplier Quality PPM and Supplier Delivery PPM
Performance of Direct Reports
- Cost reduction (PlP) arising from initiatives
- Experience of managing absence
- Experience of ensuring Audit Accreditation and zero defects
This role is commutable from Birmingham, Warwick, Rubery, Solihull, Kings North, Kings Heath, Warwickshire, Stratford upon Avon, Knowle, Dorridge, Wythall, Redditch, Droitwich, Birmingham, Alvechurch, West Midlands, Coventry, Oxford, Leamington Spa, Banbury, Towcester, Rugby, Daventry, Worcester, Henley-In-Arden, Hampton In Arden
- project launch
- tier one