Are you an experienced Quality Engineer within the Electronics industry? This exciting role has arisen for the right candidate to join a busy sub contract manufacturer, based close to Portsmouth.
As a Quality Engineer this promises to be a varied role where you will required to do both internal and external audits, develop and maintain quality documents, plans, procedures and process flows.
Quality Engineer Requirements:
- A relevant engineering qualification (e.g. HND, HNC or higher in electrical, electronic or mechanical engineering)
- Awareness & understanding of QMS Disciplines IAW ISO 9001/ AS9100/ TS16494
- The Quality Engineer should have auditing skills to IAW AS9100/ISO9001/TS16949
- As a Quality Engineer candidates should have strong problem solving skills as well as a good understanding of Engineering principals
- It is essential that candidates have experience of working within an Electronics or Mechanical manufacturing environment
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide QA/QC support as necessary
- Assist in control of the QMS ensuring documentation is accurately maintained and updated as required
- Assist QA/QC in monitoring and measuring company KPI's
- The Quality Engineer will be required to perform internal and External Audits IAW the defined Audit Schedule
- Carry out problem investigation / Root Cause Analysis / corrective and preventative actions for any non-conformance reviews, using standard accepted quality tools
- Assist in the PFMEA/Control Planning/Process Flow activity
- The Quality Engineer will be required to calibrate tool control issuing & approval
- Proactively advise management of any issues that may affect delivery & or quality
- Generate First Article Inspection reports, Perform GI, Stage & Final Inspections
- Assist in the development of the company QMS and the development of a lean framework
- ESD System Control
- The control and resolution of customer quality issues including returned product within agreed target dates
If you're a Quality Engineer looking for a new role, please get in touch and hit the Apply button now.