We are currently a Quality Engineer position for a Global Manufacturer based in Shropshire. After recent investment and an increasing order book, the Quality Engineer role will report directly into the Quality Manager and be part of a team of 10. Candidates with strong problem solving ability such as 8D and ability to improve RFT are encouraged to apply. On offer is personal development and full autonomy in role.
My client is a market leading Manufacturer based in Shropshire. With multiple sites across the U.K and a turnover over £100 million per annum, they are now looking for a Quality Engineer role to support the business' Quality growth and expansion. My client has recently invested over £10 million in the last 12 months in personnel and machinery with further investment planned. The role offers real career progression and full autonomy in the role.
Reporting directly into the Quality Manager, this role will look at all aspects of Plant Quality.
* Maintain and establish effective forms of corrective action systems, effectively utilising tools such as 8D
* Manage, prepare and submit relevant customer specific documentation for FAIR's
* Drive and develop internal, customer and third party quality system audits.
* Collaborates with Supply Chain / Procurement on the management of suppliers.
* Assesses supplier capabilities and monitors supplier quality to ensure desired levels of performance.
* Work closely with Engineering
- Minimum HNC degree qualified
- Strong previous experience in either an Aero/Defence Tier 1 environment
- Exceptional problem solving ability utilising tools such as 8D
- Six Sigma Green Belt qualified would be advantageous
- Confident, tenacious approach to Quality
£35,000 - £37,000 + benefits