Thrive are recruiting for a high tech engineering company, developing key energy solutions to a growing market. In line with demand, they are seeking a Quality Engineer to join the team
To be considered applicants should have the following:
- Proven experience as a Quality Engineer with extensive ISO 9001 or TS16949.
- Quality principles and engineering such as (but not limited to) SPC, Gauge R&R, DoE, Sampling Plans, NPI.
- Able to work with measuring/inspections equipment and interpret engineering drawings and specification.
- Statistical software - e.g. MatLab, Minitab or Simulink
Nice to have skills
- Shop Floor or Quality Lab Environment experience
The role ensures the compliance of product and process specifications, lead non-conformance quality issues, supporting continuous improvement and lead Advances Quality Planning.
Salary in line with skills/experience
Commutable from West Sussex, East Sussex, Horsham, Crawley, Brighton & Worthing.
- Continuous Improvement
- Iso 9000
- Quality Control
- Quality Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job