A Quality Engineer position has arisen for an expanding company who specialise within the manufacturing of high quality, UPVC windows, doors and conservatory products. As the company are expanding this is a great time for a Quality Engineer to join the team based near Stevenage.
The most suitable Quality Engineer will have a HNC or Degree within the Engineering or Manufacturing sector. A good understanding of the ISO 9001 accreditation and knowledge of Health, Safety and the Environment is desirable. This role will be hands on so the candidate must be within a commutable distance of Stevenage.
Quality Engineer/Manager Position Overview
- Support the manufacturing team to ensure product and process compliance with product specification and QMS
- Monitor and report on Quality KPIs
- Analyse non-conformance's and implement required corrective and preventative actions using relevant quality tools
- Promote quality culture via training and visual management tools
- Develop process audits across the site to drive adherence to quality processes
- Manage the Company's ISO 9001 and other accreditation's through audits
- Ability to implement process improvements using structured problem solving methodology
- Deal with Customers and Suppliers
Quality Engineer/Manager Position Requirements
- HNC or Degree qualified with experience in engineering or manufacturing discipline
- Good ISO 9001 knowledge
- Track record of achievement within the realms of Quality Engineering
- Fully conversant with engineering and quality principles
- Familiar with range of measuring and inspection equipment
- Some knowledge of H&S and Environment is desirable (ISO 14001 and ISO 18001)
Quality Engineer/Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000 (Dependant on experience)
- 21 Days holiday
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy