This role would suit a candidate who comes from a strong Quality Engineer background ideally from the Defence or Aerospace industry (knowledge of the defence standards would be ideal). Non-Conformance knowledge and experience is required.
Contract Duration: 12 Months (initially and then very much long-term thereafter).
Hourly Rate: the department are offering very competitive hourly rates.
Security Information: Please Note you must be eligible for SC Security Clearance (unfortunately due to security restrictions for this role, the candidate will need to be a British National with no dual nationality and must have resided in the UK for at least 4 of the past 5 years).
Quality Engineer - Non-Conformance Management Job Description:
* As the user support individual working within the Product Assurance Systems Team you will be responsible for technical support of the Product Non-conformance Management tool. You will handle support requests, incidents, issues, system evolutions and business continuity activities, to ensure effective delivery and support of services to our end users.
* To provide business/user support in the Product Non-conformance Management and reporting tools.
* Act as Product Non-conformance Management tool administrator - managing new user setup and maintenance. Undertaking user account reviews to assure topicality of user base.
* Deliver training programmes at all levels across the business.
* Work with operational managers to develop and plan training programmes to meet the needs of the system users and to ensure suitability of content and materials.
* Evaluate training approach to ensure effective delivery and training objectives are met.
Act as the subject matter expert for Product Quality dashboard development, testing and handover to the user population.
* Work alongside project teams (analysts, developers, testers and project managers) during software release and change cycles.
* Work with the operational team to ensure changes are implemented and handed over appropriately and ensure updates are made to operational procedures and user support material.
* Provide support to the operational user population remotely and backed up by proactive face to face support as and when needed.
Skills and Experience
* Relevant experience within an Aerospace/Defence engineering environment.
* Experience in developing and delivering training and support to operational users.
* Experience in SAP QM & BW environments.
* Experienced user of the Quality Management Module within SAP
* Experienced in Data Warehousing and reporting tools.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Manufacturing Engineer
- First article inspection