Our client is a world leader in their bespoke manufacturing sector. To help improve their quality standards and systems they are now looking to recruit an experienced Quality Engineer. Along with the attractive salary on offer this is a good opportunity for someone to develop the clients systems.
- The Quality Engineer will aid the supporting function in all areas quality, including goods in and despatch and effective customer related concern management.
- This role will report directly to the Quality Manager whilst working closely with the Production Supervisors and Production Engineering team.
- Quality Policies and Procedures: Play an Integral part in ensuring an effective quality management system is adhered to from goods from Goods In to Despatch. Review, develop and introduce key QA processes within the business.
- Development of a Quality Culture Educate the workforce on their responsibility in relation to quality control. Develop and roll out effective training in relation to quality compliance. Develop and implement tools in order to raise awareness in relation to quality. Ensure effective root cause analysis and reporting occurs as required.
- Analysis and Reporting. Produce a monthly objective report to the Quality Manager. Complete analysis and report on quality statistics (e.g. cost of quality). Complete weekly CCA status report.
- Production Quality. Root cause and remedy issues within the production area and coordinate via the correct channels for action. Issues relating to suppliers will require full investigation prior to hand over to the SQA Engineer.
- SOPs. Auditing and approval of SOP’s, ensuring control and adherence within the manufacturing environment. Promote a culture which ensures discipline of standards and expectations are followed and met at all times.
- You will demonstrate excellent customer and supplier quality skills together with strong problem solving skills within the manufacturing industry.
- Educated to degree level or relevant experience in Quality Management Systems or Engineered Product Manufacturer.
- Have the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Take responsibility for personal development.
- Technical / Engineering background.
- Experience with ISO 9001 would be preferred.
- Excellent communication / IT skills.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Proven experience in Quality Management.