About the Company:
Ripe4 are excited to announce a fantastic opportunity with a multinational manufacturing organisation. Our client is seeking a talented Quality Professional, with strong experience in Metrology and Inspection, to join their company on a permanent basis. The Quality Engineer offers great accountability and career progression.
About the Quality Engineer position:
- Provide technical support and coordination for the metrology department ensuring components are measured accurately using company CMM equipment
- Perform root cause analysis based upon customer feedback and production data and implement CAPAs
- Ensure products that do not meet standard are quarantined in an efficient manner
- Production of Quality orientated data
- Management of their QMS and documentation, 9001
- Re-designing of processes to ensure quality is built into the product
- ISO9001 auditing experience
- Inspection, metrology and CMM experience
- Experience in a fast moving production environment
- Educated to degree level in Quality, Manufacturing or related discipline
- Experience using LSS tools such as SPC and control plans is desirable
You will receive a highly competitive salary paying depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about this exciting Quality Engineer opportunity or to apply send your CV now!
- Dimensional Metrology