SF Group are currently looking for a Quality Engineer with experience of working within an industrial manufacturing environment.
This position has come about through business growth within the company's sector.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- A primary focus on investigating ongoing Quality issues within the production facility
- Through successful leadership integrity, this will be a role where you have the chance to lead and develop more junior engineers to enhance their skill sets
- Using a strong Quality tool box such as 8D, PPAP and FAIR submission process, you will provide customers and suppliers with an excellent service providing problem resolution for non conforming products
- Using data analysis and internal auditing processes you will contribute to the upgrade of Quality systems already in place
- The focus is to help drive quality thinking through the business as it goes through a positive expansion of their facility
The ideal person will be/have:
- Experience working within a high value, industrial manufacturing environment, preferably metallic or carbon products
- The ability to take on 8D reports and implement relevant problem solving solutions
- The ability to demonstrate technical competency when speaking to internal and external stakeholders
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary of c£35,000 which may be increased for an outstanding candidate.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or .