This is a great opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer to join an internationally recognised manufacturing business, based in Bedfordshire. The company specialise in the design and manufacture of plastic based components used within both healthcare and commercial products, most of which are household names.
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for the day to day quality management of internal manufacturing processes, while also dealing with any customer issues, such as non-conformance, and subsequent root cause analysis investigations.
The successful Quality Engineer will have experience working to ISO 9001 within an engineering and manufacturing environment. You will also be able to demonstrate strong analytical, documentation and communication skills.
Quality Engineer Requirements:
- 3 years of experience in a quality related role
- HNC/HND or similar within an engineering or scientific discipline
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 standards (BRC standards very advantageous)
- Experience supporting and optimising manufacturing processes
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of internal auditing, six sigma (green belt) is very advantageous
If you are interested in this Quality Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.