Due to a continuous growth Quality Personnel is recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join a market leading manufacturing plant based in Leighton Buzzard.
Quality Engineer will be responsible for day to day quality manufacturing process. You will be also dealing with customer complaints. You will be leading continuous improvement projects and providing support for manufacturing and the laboratory.
- Dealing with customer related issues using structured problem-solving methodologies to facilitate the investigation and response.
- Production support, recommending opportunities and supporting the drive for continuous quality improvement.
- Working with laboratory technicians to identify root causes to problems and issues
- Create and manage problem solving teams to ensure problems are resolved in a timely manner
- Day to day monitoring of production output ensuring compliance to product specification.
- Maintaining documentation to support ISO9001 or chosen standard
- Dealing with quarantine product in a timely manner
- Monitoring and reporting of KPI’s
- Providing data for monthly reports
- Producing quality documents as needed
- Any other reasonable request from a manager
- To support with the day to day measurement of components primarily using a non-contact Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM).
- Ensure that all employees are following H & S rules
- Make sure that all works are carried up to the companies standard
Ideal candidate will have Six Sigma Green Belt, experience in internal auditing and dealing with customers. HND/ HNC in a relevant engineering discipline supported by experience (min 3 years) in similar role is essential.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Quality Personnel, based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
*** Quality Personnel celebrating 30 years’ of excellence (1987-2017) ***
Specialists in Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment, covering; Industrial, Office, Technical & Engineering.
Please note we can only respond to successful candidates. Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency & Business.
To keep up-to-date with all of our vacancies please follow us on LinkedIn, like us on Facebook and sign-up for job alerts on our own website.