We are currently seeking an experienced Quality Engineer to join a hi-tech engineering organisation who specialise in the design and manufacture of a range of inspection instruments. You will work both internally and with suppliers to ensure that the non-conformance rate is lowered and ensuring all products go out according to the company’s quality standards.
As a Quality Engineer some of your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Conducting new supplier assessments and re-assessments.
- Support purchasing with supplier performance reviews.
- Conduct both internal and supplier audits according to ISO9001.
- Carry out Supplier first article inspection reports.
- Improve non-conformance rates through both corrective and preventative actions.
- Lead problem solving sessions to identify and drive continuous improvement activities.
Quality Engineer Requirements:
- Experience in a quality role within an electro/mechanical environment.
- Experience working to ISO9001 and/or ISO14001.
- Problem solving techniques e.g. 5Why, 8D
- Experience with New Product Introduction activities.
Position: Quality Engineer