Job title: Quality Engineer
Location: East of Brecon, Wales
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Quality and Manufacturing
Premier Group are very excited to share this brilliant opportunity with you. They are currently looking for a Quality Engineer, who will be an active part of the monitoring, testing and inspecting of products, to ensure they adhere to the specified standards.
- Ensuring that the quality procedures are maintained and applied efficiently.
- Audit quality systems and processes as required.
- Making sure customer concerns are responded to.
- Ensuring that 8D reports are comprehensive and closed in a timely manner.
- Supporting the statistical process control activity, providing guidance and carrying out studies as required.
- Understanding and supporting supplier concerns provided resolutions as required.
- Knowledge of geometrical tolerances and engineering drawings/
- The ability to utilise LEAN tools.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- An understanding of the automotive standard TS16949.
- Ability to work to tight tolerances and times schedules.
- Attention to detail.
For more information and the opportunity to work in this organisation, please apply to this advert.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- Six sigma