SF Group are currently looking for a Contract Quality Engineer with experience of working within an fast paced Manufacturing environment.
This position has come about through business growth within the company's sector.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- A primary focus on investigating ongoing Quality issues within the production facility.
- Using a strong Quality tool box such as 8D, PPAP, FMEA and control plans, you will provide customers with an excellent service providing problem resolution for non conforming products.
- Using data analysis and internal auditing processes you will contribute to the upgrade of Quality systems already in place.
- The focus is to help drive quality thinking through the business as it goes through a positive expansion of their facility.
The ideal person will be/have:
- Experience working within an Automotive manufacturing quality environment with an appreciation of Automotive Quality Standards.
- The capability to understand manufacturing techniques.
- The ability to demonstrate technical competency when speaking to internal and external stakeholders.
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a hourly rate of circa£30 per hour.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or