Reporting to the Quality Director, the Quality Engineer will be responsible for the day to day management of the Quality Management System, business processes, improving performance and resolving customer or supplier issues.
This is a critical role in the business and due to growth, our client is looking to find a determined and committed individual who will help mould and drive a successful technical department.
Quality Engineer responsibilities include:
- To be the technical point of contact for all customer queries
- Drive Quality throughout the wider business, helping select relevant and appropriate quality tools and techniques
- Deliver world class responses to customer and supplier issues
- Create and improve customer returns, scrap and rework performance KPI's.
- Develop, plan and carry out audits across the site along with taking a lead on preventative and corrective actions
- Review all non-conformance data using specialist quality techniques
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- AS9100, TS16949 or ISO9001 experience
- Background in Quality Engineering
- Use of tools such as 8D, 5Y, PFMEA, PPAP, FAIR
- Positive and outgoing personality
This is an outstanding opportunity for a progressive Quality Engineer to join a thriving business as it enters an exciting period. For more information please contact Jack Hattersley on , or alternatively