Quality Engineer / Quality / Engineer
A leading electronics manufacturing organisation who supply electronics products including Embedded Computing Systems & Semi-Conductors within the Berkshire area are actively on the lookout to add to their headcount within their Quality team due to continued growth within the organisation
The role is commutable is following locations: Bracknell, Wokingham, Reading, Camberley, Farnborough & Basingstoke
The individual will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the internal Auditing Programme to ISO9001:2015
- Raising NCR and implementing appropriate CAPA
- Liaising with customers and suppliers regarding quality issues and queries
- Monitoring of and reporting on supplier’s quality performance and proposing improvements/solutions.
- Calibration of monitoring and measuring equipment
- Driving Continuous Improvement
The ideal Candidate will possess the following skillset:
- Experience of working experience in a QA environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience of using 8D
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Training Course
- Ability to drive and maintain a ISO 9001 compliant quality management system
- Understanding of ISO14001 & ISO18001 would be beneficial
They are ideally looking to pay up to £30,000 + a generous benefits package which includes a bonus scheme and annual pay reviews.
They are looking to line up interview from the beginning of the week commencing 21st May for the right individuals.
If you are interested please get in touch on either or email me