Quality Engineer / Quality / Engineer
I am currently working with a leading aerospace organisation in the Cambridgeshire area who are on the lookout to add to their team due to a restructuring within the engineering department. They are looking for and individual who is able to come in with a hands-on approach to quality.
The role is commutable from the following locations: Cambridge, Peterborough, Ely, Royston & Huntingdon.
They are ideally looking for someone from the following background
- AS9100 QMS, Ideally REV D
- Able to conduct 8D Reports
- Aerospace background
- Heat treatment process experience would be beneficial
- Hands on technical engineering background
The role is as follows:
- Conducting Internal Audits
- Introducing CAPA
- 8D Reporting
- Hands on problem solving and continuous improvement projects
- Working in a team of 3 other quality engineers to drive quality forwards throughout the organisation
The organisation is ideally looking to line up interviews ASAP and can be very flexible around individuals. They are looking to pay up to £36,000 for the right individual and offer a very competitive benefits package including Private health care and a generous bonus scheme.