Quality Engineer/Health & Safety Administrator
Hours Mon-Thurs 7.30am-4.30pm and Fri- 12.30pm finish
Good benefits also
- Liaising with Customers and Suppliers on quality matters - being the main point of contact for quality issues.
- Administration of ISO system and management of Audits.
- Management of the Health & Safety System.
- Monitoring company performance and reporting KPI's, making recommendations for improvement.
- Monitoring the performance of suppliers, making recommendations to improve the supply we receive.
- Support Inspection when required in conjunction with the Lead Inspector (FAIR's, Inspection etc.).
- Maintain and improve the Quality Department's skills and performance in conjunction with the Lead Inspector
- Need to be able to drive to customers and suppliers
- Need to be confident when liaising on Machining, Fabrication and Finishing issues
- Must have knowledge of ISO standard and Broxton system
- Must have knowledge of current H&S legislation (regular external training to be provided)
The required standard of performance will be attained when
- Reject data is analysed and weak/high priority parts and processes are identified to resolve
- Overall cost of non-conformance reduces within targets
- ISO system is sufficiently managed to contribute to Broxton quality performance and ISO Certification is maintained without major non-conformances.
- The Health & Safety system is adequate for our needs and essential Health & Safety monitoring and controls are successfully operated and maintained.
- Inspection support and cover is provided to meet the needs of production and customer deliveries.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Health and Safety
- Subcontracting Enviroment
- knowledge of current H&S legislation and knowledge of ISO standard