Quality Engineer - Electrical Designer / Electro-Mechanical Designer - Aerospace.
Our client is a highly successful global aerospace company theyare looking for a Quality EngineerElectro-Mechanical Designer to act as the Quality authority within the companies engineering Product development teams, to ensure that quality requirements are addressed throughout the engineering development of new products.
Our client is looking for a candidate with a strong background within a design office from an electro- mechanical, electrical, electronic perspective who has moved their career into quality.
As an Quality Engineer - ElectricalDesigner / Electro Mechanical Designer - your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Electronic or Electro-Mechanical design office background that should include some of PCBs, PCB assemblies, Black box design, looming or cabling.
- Proven Quality experience operating in EN9100, EN9110, TickIT Plus, EASA Part-21(G) & EASA Part-145 environments.
- Degree qualified desirable.
- Trained lean / six sigma practitioner.
- Proven background in Quality Assurance and thorough understanding of Quality tools and techniques.
- Quality Planning - ability to effectively flow down Customer specific requirements into new designs and ensuring capture of all quality requirements relating to the achievement of product compliance.
- Excellent root cause analysis and corrective action understanding, including use of lean tools such as 8D, and DFMEA / PFMEA.
- Sound engineering experience and associated Quality & Inspection knowledge.
- QMS implementation and lead auditing to recognised aerospace standards.
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Self-starter with a desire for problem solving and process improvement.
- Professional conduct and good communication skills to influence both internally and externally.
As a Quality Engineer / Electrical designer / Electro Mechanical Designer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Determination and generation of Quality plans to meet Customer requirements.
- Ensuring Quality plans are implemented and translated into robust production process controls.
- Ensure Quality Management System adherence to EN9100, EASA Part 21(G) and Part 145, and with customer approvals throughout the Product Development Lifecycle.
- Ensure implementation of robust change control and configuration management process.
- Manage and host Product Development auditing activities.
- Manage Quality escapes and Customer investigations.
- Drive product and process non-conformance investigations and associated root cause analysis activities including concession management.
- Conduct required First Article Inspections and ensure smooth transition of new products into production.
Keywords -Design, Electronics, Electro Mechanical, Electrical, PCB, Black Box Design, Cabling, Looming, Six Sigma, 8D, DFMEA, PFMEA, Quality, EASA, TickIT Plus, TickITPlus, EN9100, EN9110, First Article Inspections.
Quality Engineer - Electrical Designer / Electro-Mechanical Designer - Aerospace
Salary - Competitive, plus large company benefits, Flexi Time
Location - Wimborne, Dorset
- Electro-Mechanical Design
- PCB design