Quality Engineer - Portsmouth - £32,000-£37,000 - NPI Experience Ideal
A leading automotive manufacturer in the Portsmouth area is seeking a Quality Engineer to join their established team. The role requires the applicant to have a strong knowledge of New Product Introduction (NPI). As the successful Quality Engineer you will be able to demonstrate knowledge of Project Quality Planning and will be familiar with concepts including APQP, PFMEA.
- Review of customer requirement on bid specifications, CAD Data, Drawings and Associated Specifications.
- Participation in APQP and ensuring Quality aspects are addressed.
- Using PFMEA to formulate Control Plans and Work Instructions.
- Driving PFMEA.
- Attending tool trials and reviewing process and product to ensure requirements are met.
- Completing Tool Trial Documentation (TATS).
- Co-ordinating measurement activity of trialled product to present to the customer.
- Interfacing with customers as and when required.
- Experience of Core Tools including APQP, PFMA and MSA.
- Good Knowledge of TS16949:2009.
- Experience of project introduction.
- Product and Process Auditing experience.
Salary - £32,000-£37,000
Working Hours - 08:30-16:30 (Monday - Friday)
23 days holiday + bank holidays
Pension Scheme (4% company contribution)
Free on-site parking
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- injection mould