Do you want to work for an award winning, successful Company?
Then look no further - my client, Motor Transport Award winner 2014 is now recruiting.
My client, a well-established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a Quality Coordinator on a permanent basis at our Skelmersdale site.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- To have day to day contact with our customer base as and when required
- To gather micro samples and log/monitor
- Instigate corrective actions and oversee rework processes as required
- Collation of data - this includes missing checks, micro fails, results etc
- Seek and monitor concessions for products/materials
- Authorise and approve specifications and other documentation required as part of the spec. (including TUBC generation)
- Authorise and implement paperwork, checks etc
- To brief appropriate departments on new products/jobs and include any relevant or additional quality checks,
- Attend pre-production meetings, new product trials, and new product start-ups with or without customer representation
- Ensure all new products get customer approval through the PAF process
- Report substandard WIP/Material issues to the customer through the appropriate route
- Conduct routine independent Quality Checks in production when required
- To carry out internal audits
- To be involved in site audits
- To be involved in investigating incidents and root cause analysis
- Be involved in the setting and verifying of the 'Gold’ Standard
- Play an active part in the setting and implementing of the Standard i.e.:- Attendance, Time keeping, work performance, appearance, communication etc.
- Promoting and adhering to Best Practice and Site set standards, this may including briefing/verifying staff
- Attend internal & customer site meetings
- Conduct traceability exercises
- Positive Release of finished product
- Control of On Hold/ Embargo stock
- Record and monitor site temperature
- To undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time, that reasonably fall within the scope and grade of the post
Skills & Competencies:
- To be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive disposition,
- To have a clear focus on meeting deadlines even in busy periods.
- To have good verbal and written communication skills.
- To be able to communicate and motivate others is an essential part of the role.
- Have an understanding of systems and processes
- Have an understanding of food safety and health and safety requirements.
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic level of literacy and numeracy
- Must be able to work under pressure both as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Must ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Must be able to make own decisions and liaise with other department colleagues and/or departments.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills to apply for this role then we want to hear from you.
Samcra Resourcing are an outsourced CV screening company, our clients like to make sure that they are only dealing with relevant applications however please be assured that once you pass the screening process you will be informed of the hiring company and it will be the hiring manager dealing with your application directly