Quality Coordinator / Quality Technician - Egham - £23k - £28k

Posted 1 week ago by We Work Recruitment Associates Ltd
Easy Apply

Quality Coordinator / Quality Technician - Egham - £23k - £28k

We are recruiting for our client in Egham for a Quality & Complaints Coordinator / Quality Technician.

The salary level / responsibilities of the role will be determined by the experience level of the candidate and the salary on offer is between £23k at the lower level to £28k at the higher. There would be more involvement within Quality at the higher level from the offset.

This role will be working as part of the Quality department and would be an ideal step for a candidate with some exposure to Quality keen to progress within this sector.

You will be working within a distributor of electronic components.

The primary function of this role will be to handle calls from customers regarding the quality of their products received and managing the system that actions these corrections.

You will be assisting the Quality Engineers in preparing the quality and environmental management system to maintain compliance to ISO9001 and there will additionally be some work around audits.

We are looking for someone with EXCELLENT communication skills as 80% of the role involves handling customers and issues with quality of products. The remaining 20% of the role is more involved with quality and audits.

The ideal candidate will have a huge interest in working in quality and be keen to learn more from your colleagues to upskill and to progress.

Skills and attributes required for the role:

  • Strong communication skills with customers
  • Good at handling complaints and resolving to conclusion
  • Knowledge of IS09001 or broader ISO standards ideal would be some experience working with these areas
  • Strong analytical skills
  • Interest in working in a technical environment
  • Strong project coordination skills

You may be a Graduate with some relevant experience looking for your next step or have a few years office based experience or have some experience in Quality looking for your next challenge.

Our client offer excellent benefits and progression opportunities.


Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.

Required skills

  • Customer Satisfaction
  • Iso 9000
  • Quality Assurance
  • Quality Management
  • ISO Procedures

Reference: 36351695

Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.

Report this job