We are looking for an experienced Quality Controller with a background in food processing to join an expanding company North of Norwich.
Candidates will have experience of Auditing, HACCP and manufacturing or FMCG ideally in a food processing environment.
The role will be to provide support and assistance to the Technical Team in regards to capturing and collating technical and production paperwork. Auditing paperwork completion and trending data where appropriate. Scheduling and conducting internal audits or traces as required and investigating complaints. In addition, any other duties as assigned.
· Data capture for specification conformance panel and action escalation.
· Undertake Internal Audits as scheduled per company schedule.
· Review paperwork for quality of information for accuracy and provide feedback on findings where appropriate. File checked paperwork.
· Complete and maintain quarantine log
· Undertake necessary traces according to schedules
· Undertake complaints investigation.
· Take visitors around the site
· Collate and trend causes of downtime
· Collation of daily production paperwork
· Ensure Health and Safety procedures are strictly adhered to. Report immediately to a Supervisor incidents and situations potentially hazardous to the health and safety of personnel and equipment.
Candidates need to have knowledge and experience of :
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience of QA in a food environment to make their mark with this expanding company.
The client offers a cracking working environment and free parking together with career progression. Candidates will need access to their own transport due to the location of the site.
Please send an up to-date CV and covering letter to Claire Turner at Interaction. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered. Candidates must have The Right to Work in the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"