Role & Responsibilities:
* Monitor daily production losses, examine non-compliant parts for evidence of root cause and conduct analysis of gathered data
* Carry out internal audits of the Quality Management Systems
* To formally reject any non-conforming products
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in a manufacturing environment
* ISO 9001:2015 trained auditor
* PPAP, PFMEA, 8D, Poke Yoke experience
Package and Benefits:
* Excellent pension scheme
* Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
* World class training, development and state of the art facilities
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Emma Hardman on or by sending your CV directly to
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job