Interaction Recruitment are working on behalf of our client who is based in Newcastle.
We are looking for experienced Quality Controllers who have previously worked in the role.
- Identify and investigate quality and process issues. The individual will be empowered to resolve said issues.
- Complete required investigations through the NCR process ensuring root causes are identified.
- Close out system failures in a timely manner and implement process improvements where appropriate.
- Provide technical support to address consumer and customer complaints.
- Regularly carry out Quality Control spot checks to ensure product are of the highest standard.
- Support quality improvement projects.
- Carry out internal and supplier/sub-contractor audits in line with audit programme.
- Completing timely investigations and deliver against set deadlines
Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in a manufacturing environment
If you are interested in the role and have previous experience please contact Robert Haney on or send a cv to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job