Do you work within a Quality led role?
Are you looking to work for a growing and successful company?
Are you looking for a long term career path?
If the answers to the above is YES then we want to hear from you!
Do you Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Quality Controller / Auditor (QA QC) to working for a huge, growing manufacturing company based in Alconbury.
Working in a large team, the Quality Controller (QC) would be assisting with all quality checks and audits on both intake and out loading to ensure that all products are to the customer's & internal specifications.
- Inspect and Assess incoming raw materials, reporting on all findings
- Temperature checks on all products in accordance with the Quality Controller (QC) temperature procedure
- Complete and Send supplier reports with support photographs for any claims
- Perform stock re-evaluations as needed
- To undertake & develop audits to improve site standards
- Experience in Quality Control (QC) or Quality Audit (QA)
- Experience of working within FMCG, either food, manufacturing, or flowers
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent position working 4/7 days on a rotating shift pattern. The salary for this position is between £17,000 - £19,000 dependent upon experience. Due to the expansation rate of this company there is massive career potential with this role.
If this Quality Controller (QC) position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Scott at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'