We are currently recruiting for a number of Quality Control positions based in Nedge Hill, Stafford Park.
You will be working with light parts in a clean environment for a prestigious company with an opportunity for on-going work.
As Part of the Quality Control department MUST have previous QC experience.
- Rate of Pay: £9.10 per Hour.
- Working Hours for Quality Control are from 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm on a rotating pattern.
- Location: Stafford Park.
- Immediate Starts.
- Temporary, on-going positions available.
Role of an Quality Control:
- Visual checking of electrical components and electrical units.
- Visual checking of wiring (a keen eye for detail is a must)
- Reporting of any defects (scratches, faulty equipment etc.)
- Some paperwork
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Tea & Coffee facilities
- Provided uniform
- Pension Scheme
- Permanent positions available
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above position please click apply
- Quality Control