Quality Control Technician
Are you looking for a permanent full-time position and have had experience of quality control in a production setting?
If so, our client based in Southend-On-Sea are looking for a Quality Control Technician to provide quality control support to various areas of the business.
• Inspection of devices in accordance with company policy
• Generate repair guidance for Repair Technicians based on their inspection findings
• Review customer documentation to ensure their requirements have been met
• Logging of inspection failures for further review by the Service Management Team
• Using a computer-based service management system
• Use of tooling and test equipment
• Measurement by means of visual inspection and function checks
The ideal candidate
• Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
• Ability to present information in a structured and balanced way
• Understanding of Microsoft Office skills Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Competitive salary
• Defined-contribution Pension Scheme
• Free Life Assurance
• Private Medical Insurance
• Free Annual Health Check
• On-site Day Nursery
• Subsidised Staff Restaurant
If you feel this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to contact us at OnetoOne personnel.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'