Quality Control Technician
Performing systematic auditing of product and manufacturing processes to assess/determine compliance with documented standards,to provide real time feedback to the stakeholders and management with the objective of driving continuous improvement in the pursuit of quality excellence.
My client is a leading manufacturer in their field and offer long term career opportunities and progression.
- Inspect goods to ensure compliance with company standards
- Prepare customer documentation as required to verify product quality
- Process all internal production rejects.
- Assist with the implementation of quarantine and inspection procedure as and when required
- Process customer returns by both physical inspection of products and system updating of collection notes
- Assist on custom projects relating to the quality department
- Perform any other relevant duties commensurate with the role
- Auditing of product and processes to ensure adherence to specified quality levels and standards; and
- Analysis of product/process data and timely escalation of issues based on risk, severity and frequency of occurrence to line management
- Test materials in a lab based setting
- Working shifts.
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong experience in Quality control or assurance.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Have manufacturing experience.
- Be computer literate and have solid communication skills.
- Be able to work well as part of a team.
- Be results and customer focused.
- Takes pride in their work.
- Be flexible in their hours of work.
- Lab experience would be advantageous but not essential.
A salary of £30,000-£32,000 plus benefits.
- Attention to detail and a good eye for quality
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"